About Me :)

Hey guys you probably came to this blog because you have ADHD or wanted to know more about it. Im a 15 year old girl with ADHD and im new to this whole blogging thing. I love writing poetry and helping people through any troubles they have. Any topic you'd like me to write about, or any questions you'd like me to answer, comment them down below. Its completely anonymous. If you'd like me to write more poetry comment below as well. Thanks!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Dont be afraid to comment below!!!

If there is anything your going through right now, trouble with medication, depression, ADHD in general i'm here to discuss it. It would mean the WORLD to me if you guys commented below things you'd like me to talk about or if you like what i've written or any questions you have about ADHD Im here to answer them!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Alex and I know what you mean with the whole commenting on ADHD thing. I was wondering if you want to team on my blog to do some articles. What do you say? I like your writing, its a lot like the writing I don't often put online so it would be cool to see. Tell me what you think, Alex.

    ReplyDelete